What does my membership cover?
Your membership covers all aspects of training at CDODC, from puppy pre-school and puppy classes to basic obedience, and then on to further obedience and dog sport classes such as agility, flyball, rally and trial preparation.
How soon after joining will I start training?
On average, we start new classes every 3-4 weeks, so there may be a slight delay after joining before you can start training. Please monitor our home page for unexpected delays to our training schedule.
How do I apply to become a member?
To join a puppy pre-school class with a puppy 8-12 weeks of age, please follow this link and follow the enrolment procedure.
For all other classes, please visit our club office on any training Sunday between 9.15am and 10.30am to sign up. A reminder that there is no training during December and January, or on long weekends.
When you come down to enrol you will need to bring:
- your dog’s current vaccination certificate or titre test results – all dogs at CDODC must be up-to-date with their vaccinations for the safety of all members; and
- an appropriate photo ID document for all enrolling members – we accept:
- Australian drivers licences or learners permits;
- Australian boat licences;
- Australian shooters licences;
- Australian or overseas passports (in English only);
- Australian police force officer or Australian defence force photo identity card;
- consular photo ID;
- security/crowd control licences;
- Australian photo ID cards such as “Keycard” or similar; and
- Australian government photo IDs, such as Working With Children permits and Proof of Age cards.
Identification documents are sighted only – CDODC does not keep a copy on file, nor do we copy or pass information on to third parties.
We accept payment via bank transfer or Eftpos, excluding American Express.