Refund Policy

If you believe you have overpaid or made a payment in error or wish to cancel your transaction, please contact us by email at giving the date time and any reference numbers of the transaction and we will investigate it and respond. We do not routinely give refunds but any request will be referred to the Committee and you will be advised of our ruling.